FEED YOUR LITTLE ONE’S LOVE FOR HEALTHY FOOD AND KID’S COOKING
WITH THEIR VERY FIRST KID’S COOKBOOK
Available as an instant download – eBook
8 Ingredients or less, gluten-free whole foods.
Made with love by Australian Nurse, naturopath/nutritionist and mama, Sarah McCready, Magic in our Kitchen is a visual culinary adventure bonding families with the nourishing magic found and made in the kitchen.
Mindfully made for fussy toddlers and curious children alike, this kid’s cookbook is perfect for fostering positive, healthy relationships in the kitchen from the young age.
Each recipe will ignite your child’s interest in cooking and cultivate their relationship with healthy food, while showing them that making their own meals can be a fun adventure they’ll cherish and look forward to.
Beautifully illustrated, each and every page has been hand-crafted with nourishing love and whimsical adventure.
You and your family will love:
- Simple, stress-free recipes suitable for toddlers (even your adorable bubba with a short attention span!) and up.
- Every recipe is super simple to make (pinky swear!) with just 8 ingredients or less.
- All recipes are gluten-free, with dairy-free, plant-based and allergy-friendly options.
- A variety of recipes suitable for breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea-time, school lunches, treats and special occasions.
- Taste-tested by real-life (and really fussy!) children.
- Stunningly illustrated pages designed to charm your children and inspire their imaginations.
We are proudly partnered with “One tree planted” donating a percent of each sale to help reforestation around the world.